Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chanel to be win~




Do you love, love, love CHANEL 
like I do?

Do you eat, sleep, dream CHANEL 
like I do?

Do you wish that one day you'd have 
your own CHANEL

Well, here's how you can WIN 
a FREE CHANEL surprise gift TODAY 
from your truly, 
Hanis Haizi.

*

Step 1

Make an entry titled 'Dear Hanis Haizi'

Step 2

Start your post with... "Dear Hanis Haizi..." link the keyword "Hanis Haizi" to www.hanishaizi.com

like this example

Dear Hanis Haizi...

Then make a slogan that starts with, 

I love your blog because... 

NOT LESS than 30 word

and finish your slogan with this sentence & link below

... Please, please let me have the CHANEL surprise gift you mentioned (here)

Step 3

EMAIL! to hanishaizi@gmail.com

Enter this for Subject: 

"Dear Hanis Haizi, I wanna Chanel!"

Step 4

Please include your FULL NAME, Contact Number & LINK to the post.

example:-

www.abcdef.com/dear-hanis-haizi


DONE!

* Contest ends September 26th 2012.
* The winner with the best slogan as picked by me, WINS two surprise gift from CHANEL.
* Winner will be announced latest by 1st October 2012.
* Terms & Condition Apply.

Cepat uols, grab this opportunity to win this Chanel..can PM / Sms me on my number 012-6727704..

No comments:

Post a Comment